Friday 6 November 2015

Target Audience Mood Board Analysis

Target Audience Mood Board Analysis

From my target audience mood board you can identify my magazine is aimed at indie genre of music and young adults. I put social networking sites like Tumblr onto the mood board as this is what young adults use to communicate to one another in today society. I also used clothing shops such as Urban Outfitters and Vans as these are the main shops they shop in as they are on trend and having them featured in my magazine will attract them.  I have also put the festival ‘Latitude’ onto the mood board as this festival features the genre of indie music and it’s very popular. Black and white is used a lot on this mood board as it comes across very modern and simple and I shall convey this look and atmosphere onto my magazine especially the front cover. I have placed some bands I would like to feature in my magazine which all are black and white which links to my theme of colour’s and genre of the music. My target audience are quite political aware and Eco-friendly therefore I used a landscape image of Switzerland and Eco-friendly logo which will be featured in my magazine. I have used a guitar on the mood board as the audience could potentially already be in a band or are musically or in the arts talented. But they also enjoy acoustic music too.  From this mood board I will feature certain topics and logos to draw my target audience in.


No comments:

Post a Comment