Friday 6 November 2015

Advertisers Mood Board Analysis

Advertisers Mood Board Analysis


In this mood board I have featured many well-known logos and brands that are particularly popular in this genre of music and are used daily. For example social networking sites like Snapchat, Twitter and Skype are used daily to communicate with one and another and even work situations. Using these apps can also keep them up to date on music news and new releases which links to the fact I will potentially make an online version which also makes the magazine more modern and easy to access.  Also all these apps are usually used on an apple device such as an iPhone or an iPad which are also featured on my mood board. Restaurants such as Nando’s and Starbucks are all what indie people eat at which could be a freebie in my magazine to attract them and potentially persuade them to buy it. Most logos are black which portray boldness and confidence which I want to convey in my magazine therefore I will potentially y use the colour black throughout my magazine to keep in the genre of indie too. From this I will include certain logos to engage my target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment